Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For Once, I raided the Big Claw Machine


Walked away with three things.  Not bad considering I haven't been able to break one in one sitting, since 2002.

Normally, I don't play the big machine unless I see a sure-fire win.  This time I had to because those morons at D & B rigged the machine.  I tried to bring up something but the claw kept slipping off of them.  It was because of the fact that they stuffed the animals all together.  When they are wedged in like that, it's practically hopeless.  Pan down to see what I did manage to win.

My goal was to contribute these stuffed animals to Toys For Tots.  These three did not go.  Why?  Because I want to give something to as many kids as possible.  These would be THREE kids only.  And the other toys are regular sized so it keeps everybody even.  The Wicked Witch when to Lynn, who will use it next year as a Halloween decoration.  Kobe Bear-ant went to Dan, who I hadn't had the chance to give something to him, so he could give it to his daughter.  And Big Orange Cat found a home with Fiona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment