Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Return to the scene of The Crime

Since it was on my way back from my Christmas shopping, I decided to head to Wal-Mart and tackle the Junk Claw Machine again.  Normally, it would be known as a Bling Machine but take another look.  Does it look like there is any bling in here?  That Batman Beyond DVD has been in there since this machine was stationed there.

I wanted one of the Freakazoid lizards.  It would have been the perfect addition to my desk.  But I put in my money and dropped it several times.  The claw is just loosened enough for this to not work.  I thought I could get it hooked under it's legs or arms.  It just won't work.

By fun circumstance, I thought I might have won a pack of Spider Man cards.  It turned out to be something vastly different.  Look below

No comments:

Post a Comment