Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rumble at the D & B

Sorry I have no photos to accompany this segment but it was an interesting one to say the least.  There is always a joke that one day I'll be "black-listed" at the Dave and Busters like they do Sharks in Vegas.  It seems that might not one day be a joke.

Last Wednesday I went to D & B to collect some winnings.  It was packed full of people because of Christmas break.  I scoped out the claw machines and . ..  . .they weren't there.  They were replaced by a whole other machine.  I started to look around and saw the claw machines had been switched to the far wall.  No big deal, at first I thought but then I noticed the claw machines are now closer to the office.  Coincidence?  Or is it so they can keep a better eye on me?

I walked over and began to check them out.  The animals were loose because of the kids playing.  I decided to play my favorite machine and then this referee looking asshole shoots in front of me, opens up the machine and begins to stuff the animals down right in front of me.  THE NERVE OF THIS GUY!!!   Because of his red hair and crew cut, I named him Opie

I backed off while he did this.  When he was done, he gave me a such a glare.  A literal "looks could kill" situation.  I was like, "What?"  He said nothing and walked away. 

Did he rig it so I couldn't play?  Hard to say but I played anyway.  I didn't win as much as I could have but I won some.  Check below for the results.

Oh, yeah and when I was done, I caught him opening up the claw machine and stuffing the animals in the holes I made.  GEEZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment