Wednesday, December 8, 2010

They've stacked the Desk Against Me


You know the old vegas saying, "The House always wins."  Well, today I felt that way.  They had packed the stuffed animals in there so tightly, I could barely grab anything.  Once I knew I wasn't going to win, I went to play with the bigger claw machine.  Managed to score another Wicked Witch and a red Turtle.  Then I went to the Bling Machine.  I got a watch, some necklaces and the Dollar Sign chain.  I have NO IDEA who would want that. 

I felt pretty bumped.  I recorded a video to prove how tightly the animals were packed.  I may have been down but I wasn't out.  I wasn't going to let this get the better of me.  I decided to make a trip to the Other Dave and Busters near Steve Reynolds; and Gwinett Place.  It's where I use to go all the time until the one at teh mall was closer. 
I want sixty toys for the Toys for Tots and I will not stop until I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment