Monday, November 22, 2010

Movie Theme Claw Machine

This one is located at the AMC movie theaters in the Discover Mills Mall.

and it's most defitely RIGGED.  I had just gotten done seeing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1.  I was going to document this claw machine anyway but there was a handful of kids trying to get the Missing Links toys from Monsters VS Aliens.  The claw would slide right through them.  Yes, sadly the loosened claw seems to be the trend.  I watch them waste several chances to beat the machine but they kept getting frustrated.  I could have stepped in but these kids wouldn't have listened to me.  I know.  Because one of them dropped a coin and when I told them they dropped it, I had to repeat myself three times before she heard me.

Anyway, I knew it was rigged but It's not OFFICIALLY rigged until I try it.  I put in my dollar and went for the obvious target.  The Missing Link over toward the left, near the pit.  Of course, the claw slid right off of him. 
So if you go to the movie theater at the mall and see this machine, don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment