Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Proudest Moment

There have been many moments in my history with the claw machine that ring out toward me.  Like the instance when I was winning item after item and I had gathered a small crowd of kids around me.  Once I was done, a kid asked me, "What do you plan to do with all those toys?"

I replied, "Nothing," and walked away.  I had a big smile on my face as I can could hear them grabbing for all the toys in the pit below. 

However, my proudest moment probably came when I went on vacation with my family in Daytona.  It was one of those week long trips and as a result, boredom usually sets in.  So my mother and I went to a nearby Blockbuster to rent some movies.  In the walkway near the exit was two claw machines.  One of them had Beanie Babies.  Just as a bit of fun, mom already knew how good I was but never seen me in action.  She gave me the 50 cents to play it.  I went to the one with the Beanie Babies cause they were the better looking toys.  I got her a Chiuaua on the first try.  She couldn't stop laughing.  And my mom still has the Beanie Babie til this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment