Monday, November 22, 2010

Not a Total Loss

Even though the claw was loosened, I did manage to win this giant head frog and a packet of silly bands.  Now you're probably asking, "Well, if he kept dropping the cow, how did he get these two things?"  It was a mixture of luck and figureing it out. 

I picked them both up at the same time.

The claw is loosened, yes.  However, I did find something that aided in the pickup.  If you picked up two things at once, it forced a tighter claw to hold onto it LONG ENOUGH to drop it in the pit.  Trust me; the claw was aching to drop these things but it as just long enough to beat it.  Now finding two things to grab a second time?  Well . . . . .that's also incredibly difficult.  IN fact, my record holding for pick ups is three items.  I doubt I'll ever beat it. 

but never say never.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment